Thursday, June 16, 2011

Aarons Hydro Rocket














Click HERE for a fun Rocket game


Click HERE to play another Awesome game


Click HERE for another fun game



Click here to go to a cool site.

This is my hydro Rocket
NAME:Tin man
--------->
# of wings: 9
Recovering system: Parachute




Now I'm going to tell you how I made my rocket. First I planned out it on my piece of paper but then later on I changed what my rocket would look like. This is what it ended up looking like.

Think Tank Body

Nose cone -smooth
-need it -not dented
-sharp and medium
-way to stabilize

Parachute Wings
-balanced -closer to body
-rip out of the bottle easily -not out to far or else it creates drag
-no holes on it
-rectangular
-less drag


Newtons three laws ------->




Legend was that Newton was sitting under an apple tree when a apple fell on his head. That's when he discovered gravity.





My first launch went pretty high but I decided to change it by adding more wings. But the next day some of my wings fell off and I couldn't change it so I just went to the launch site. And when mine launched it went higher then my first launch.
Then the next day I had to design a small rocket that would be powered by vinegar and Alka - Seltzer. All the ones that had less weight went high and the ones that had a lot of weight didn't go high.












































Distance from RocketAngle of AltimeterRocket height at ApogeeTime to apogeeTime from Apogee to ground
Aaron Launch
#1
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Aaron Launch
#2
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Ryunosuke Launch
#1
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Ryunosuke launch
#2
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

No comments: